Registration took place on September 11, 2019, for all of our Leagues – Day League, Night Leagues, and Junior Program (Little Rocks, Bantams, and Juniors).
A waiver form must be signed prior to play. The waiver will be signed at registration or obtained from the Club Manager for signature. The form can also be completed and brought to the club.
The Safety of our members and guests is of utmost concern. In light of COVID-19, the Board of Management of the Fort Frances Curling Club has decided to end our season effective March 15th. There will be no further curling after March 15th. The 2019/20 season is done.
Registration Forms and Membership Fees
- Monday & Wednesday 10:30 draw
- Monday Ladies 5:15 League
- Tuesday American League – Fall draw
- Wednesday Night Men’s League
- Thursday Men’s 5:00
- Thursday Ladies 7:15
Juniors Registration form 2019/20
- Bantams and Juniors – Tuesday 4:00 ‚Äì 5:30 Starts October 18th
- Bantams and Juniors ‚Äì Friday 4:00 ‚Äì 5:30
- Little Rocks ‚Äì Friday 5:30 ‚Äì 6:30 Start up October 25th
Spares We love our spares! If you can‚Äôt make a game, be sure to arrange for a curler to take your place in advance of your game. Send us a message if you’d like to be added to the spare list. Premium members can spare in any League as part of their membership.
- Spare Rules & Guidelines
- Spare List – 2019 LIST – CLICK HERE
- If you’d like to be on the spare list, contact us or talk to Rick at the Club.