Registration is going to look a little different this year. We are pretty excited about the 20/21 Season and we hope you are too! Registration will take place over 4 nights instead of one. We have gone this route in order to reduce the number of people in the club. Our intent is to keep you, our members safe as well as our volunteers and staff. A mask/face covering will be required. If possible, send one team rep with forms and payment. As in the past, membership dues must be paid separately from Ticket $$ ($50) and Pig Draw $$ ($50).
Sept 8th 7pm Ladies Teams
Sept 9th 6:30 pm Mens Teams
Sept 10 6:30 pm Day League
Sept 14th 6:30 pm Bantam & Juniors
A waiver form must be signed prior to play. Skips will be responsible for having their team sign.
All Leagues including Juniors and Bantam, will start the week of October 12th.
Curl Canada Return to Play Guidelines https://www.curling.ca/blog/2020/07/06/return-to-play-guidelines/
Return to Curl Video. We can do this! Big thanks to Sherwood Park Curling Club for sharing.
Registration Forms and Membership Fees
- Monday & Wednesday 10:00 & 1:00 draw depending on Teams. Draws TBA
- Monday Ladies 5:15 League
- Tuesday American League 6pm As we all know, 2020 has proven to be very different than any other year. Currently, the Canada US Border is closed to nonessential traffic. We’ve had many ask whether the American League will run in its usual Tuesday 6 pm slot. We’ve decided that we will take names of interested curlers/teams to get the League organized. We’ll be ready for our American curlers to join us when the border permits. Send us an email (Contact Us) or call and leave a message with Rick at the club. The cost will be the same as other leagues and included for Premium Members.
- Wednesday Night Men’s League
- Thursday Men’s 5:00
- Thursday Ladies 7:15
Juniors Registration form 2020/21 can be completed and brought into the club at registration. At this time, we will not be offering Little Rocks. Little Rocks may be offered in January at an alternate day and time.
- Bantams and Juniors – Tuesday 4:00 to 5:30 Starts October 13th
- Bantams and Juniors Friday 4:00 to 5:30
Spares We love our spares! If you can’t make a game, be sure to arrange for a curler to take your place in advance of your game. Send us a message if you’d like to be added to the spare list. Premium members can spare in any League as part of their membership.
- Spare Rules & Guidelines
- Spare List – check back
- If you’d like to be on the spare list, contact us or talk to Rick at the Club.